Join us on March 8 and March 15 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the new Monroe Park Campus location at 800 W. Broad Street. Grab a healthy snack and learn more about new resources.
Employee Health Services
Employee Health Services provides a wide range of health and wellness services to both university and health system employees. In addition to new employee screening for those who require it, our team provides clinical guidance and support to current employees and university departments with work-related and general health concerns, injuries, or exposures. Preventative care such as flu and COVID-19 vaccinations are available to employees.
We also work collaboratively with other VCU and VCU Health schools and departments to provide consultation with VCU Human Resources regarding FMLA-related and job performance issues, as well as presentations of workplace health and safety information.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monroe Park Campus location
800 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23220
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wellness screenings to check cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure (schedule your appointment here)
- Walk-in flu shots available Monday through Friday; COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters are available only on Fridays
- Workplace injury assessments and basic first aid
- Employee Health nurse call line (804-628-2594) to speak with a nurse about your health, immunizations or any work-related health concern during our hours of operation
MCV Campus location
West Hospital, 1st Floor West Wing | 1200 East Broad St., Richmond, VA 23298
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. | phone: (804) 828-0584
- Appointments for pre-placement health assessments for new employees, including new hires and transfers/promotions, whose position requires contact with blood or bodily fluids. Appointments must be scheduled within 10 days of the first day of work. Call (804) 828-0584 for scheduling assistance.
- Evaluations and treatment of occupational injuries as well as medical management of worker's compensation cases
- Walk-in flu shots and COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters are available Monday through Friday
- Blood pressure checks
Additional locations at VCU Health Tappahannock Hospital and
VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital
Employee Health Nurse Call Line
Talk to a nurse about your health, COVID-19 or any work-related health concern.
Call: (804) 628-2594
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Access free, virtual health and well-being support 24/7. Services include on-demand counseling, scheduled counseling, health coaching and self-care content.
Health Advisories (COVID-19)
We each have roles and responsibilities to promote safety in our learning, work and living environments. Take precautions to protect yourself and others from infectious illnesses by staying in-the-know.
RamStrong is a collective health and well-being resource for the entire VCU community. Explore resources from the eight dimensions of well-being: physical, emotional, financial, occupational, intellectual, environmental, social and spiritual. Check out well-being resources, monthly events, on demand sessions and more!